CLOSING THIS BLOGSPOT SALE; ALL ITEMS LESS 30%!

CLOSING THIS BLOG VERY SOON.


Please note that all prices quoted this blog comes WITHOUT postage fee as I am selling at very very low price! Thanks for your kind understanding :)


You can email me at putow11@yahoo.com.sg with your offers and we shall discuss from there ya! Please provide with your quote!


Sale price not valid for $1 to $3 items, and exclude postage.


Please see my Terms & Conditions


thanKieS ^_^

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

BN TOKYO FASHION Lacy Short Dress ~ S$18.00

Brand new Lacy Dress with full lining from Tokyo Fashion Co.
This dress is so sweet yet so chic.
Measurements taken flat: Pit to pit 15.5", Waist 16.5", Hip 18.5", Length from pit 23"

2 comments:

Helga said...

Love the laces,i love Korean look,
Is it still available.
If your also looking for a solution on how to save money don’t hesitate to visit Hanes coupons .

graPesmOOn said...

Hi My blogger,
Yes, its still avail...
Please email me at putow11@yahoo.com.sg as I will be closing this blog very soon!
Thanks so much!