CLOSING THIS BLOGSPOT SALE; ALL ITEMS LESS 30%!

CLOSING THIS BLOG VERY SOON.


Please note that all prices quoted this blog comes WITHOUT postage fee as I am selling at very very low price! Thanks for your kind understanding :)


You can email me at putow11@yahoo.com.sg with your offers and we shall discuss from there ya! Please provide with your quote!


Sale price not valid for $1 to $3 items, and exclude postage.


Please see my Terms & Conditions


thanKieS ^_^

Sunday, June 29, 2008

T & C.

Thank you for your interest and support...

ALL ITEMS ARE NEGOTIABLE (BUT PLS BE REASONABLE YA). YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT PUTOW11@YAHOO.COM.SG WITH YOUR BEST OFFERS AND WE SHALL DISCUSS FROM THERE. Please provide with your offer!

Please clarify all doubts before purchasing. Kindly honour the transaction till the end.

PAYMENT
Please arrange to transfer the amount within 3 days to POSB SAVINGS 124-65156-5. Would appreciate you to forward a copy of email with your transaction reference no., name, item purchased and your mailing address to putow11@yahoo.com.sg
Kindly let me know if you wish me to reserve the item(s) for you for a longer period of time, ie. unable to do the transfer within 3 days, etc.

Items which have been sold will be removed to prevent confusion!

Meet-ups

Not at the moment; Please ignore the below!

All items are via post only unless for bulky items or you are willing to come to my block, strictly only at Lorong 8 Toa Payoh, along Braddell Road, after 8pm Mondays to Fridays, excluding Public Holidays, and upon my availability. Weekend collections can be arranged, too. Or at Playfair Road, LHK2 Building (along Upper Paya Lebar; off MacPherson Road) during office hours. Reason is, as my working hours are quite irregular, I do not want to disappoint any of you sweeties by postponing and postponing meet-ups.

Please do not ask me to meet you at the MRT as it is not convenient for me at all. Communication strictly via email or msn only. I will not be entertaining buyers who leave their contact no. and wanting me to sms them!! Cos I received several prank calls/sms from certain "buyers". Unless you have already got my number... kekeke...

POSTAGE
Please note that all prices quoted this blog comes without postage fee as I am selling at very very low price!

Normal postage/handling fee are from $0.80 to $3.35, depending on the weight of parcel. If parcel exceed 2kg, I will need to split it into 2 parcels. To buyers whom opt for normal postage, please bear the shipping risk. I will not be responsible should the item be lost in the mail. I will not be liable for any damage or lost items in the process of shipment to buyer. Therefore, REGISTERED MAIL is Highly Recommended to all :)

Trips to the Post Office will be done on every Tuesday evenings and Saturday afternoons. If more than 5 items have been accumulated in between the 2 days, I will make an extra trip to the Post Office.

SWAPS
Please add $7 to my price for swapping. Swaps are possible provided I can find something I fancy in your items. Swaps are to be done at equivalent value for items. Any differences would have to be settled by bank transfers.

REPLY YOUR MAILS
Would appreciate you to resend your emails if your mail is not replied within 48 hours as yahoo is having some technical problems and there might be a possibility of 'missing' emails...

NOTES
Please do not purchase if you don't feel comfortable with my terms. Apologizes if I am too straight-forward, but there are really some demanding buyers who annoyed me recently.
No refunds and/or exchange.

For any other enquiries, you can contact me via email at putow11@yahoo.com.sg

Once again, thanks so much ^-^

No comments: