CLOSING THIS BLOGSPOT SALE; ALL ITEMS LESS 30%!

CLOSING THIS BLOG VERY SOON.


Please note that all prices quoted this blog comes WITHOUT postage fee as I am selling at very very low price! Thanks for your kind understanding :)


You can email me at putow11@yahoo.com.sg with your offers and we shall discuss from there ya! Please provide with your quote!


Sale price not valid for $1 to $3 items, and exclude postage.


Please see my Terms & Conditions


thanKieS ^_^

Monday, August 17, 2009

OLD NAVY White/Grey Racerback Cotton Casual Dress ~~ S$18.00

OLD NAVY White/Grey Cotton Racerback Dress.
Wash only, not worn yet.
Washed without trying on it first.
Selling as it is a little too big for me. (I am UK16)
Bought from OLD NAVY website directly.
Tag Size XL.
Should fits UK16 (if you like loose fit) to UK18 or small UK20.
As this is cotton material, I do not want to stretch too much, to be fair to the new owner.
Measurements taken flate, unstretched: Pit to pit 20", Waist 22", Length taken from pit @ 28".


No comments: